Overmorrow is an immersive walkthrough art experience at Wilde Renate. Over 40 artists from a wide variety of art-collectives like Bad Bruises and TrashEra have come together to create an insight into what our world could look like in the near future after the global pandemic.
Utopia or dystopia.
Where will our common path lead us?
Here’s what you need to know about your visit:
- 2 tickets on sale each slot, the total journey is 1h+ long
- Bring a mask or similar to cover your mouth and nose
- If you feel unwell, stay home
- Keeping 1.5 meter distance will be required at all times
- Only visitors of 18 years and older are accepted
- Lighting and some materials may be triggering epilepsy
- Comfortable footwear is recommended
- Sadly not wheelchair friendly venue
- Not advised for those with severe claustrophobia
- Access under the influence of drugs or alcohol is forbidden
Overmorrow will occupy most of Wilde Renate - from the basement to the second floor, everything filled with art-installations, stages and performances.